WAIHEKE PRIVATE TAXI TOURS
An ideal tour for groups of 2-6 people
Coming to Waiheke for lunch? So many people come all the way to Waiheke but never have a good look around one of the most beautiful and interesting islands in the world. Take the time to see the best of Waiheke with your own local driver guide.
- $110 per hour for up to 5, $130 per hour 6 to 9 persons (one hour minimum).
- Enjoy an exclusive tour at your own pace.
- Make your own itinerary as you go along or ask your local driver/guide for recommendations.
- Oneroa, Enclosure Bay, Palm Beach, Hauraki Gulf Views, Onetangi Beach, Trig Hill Lookout, Man 0 War Bay.
- Suggestions for tour and lunch options:
Join us for a tour highlighting the best of Waiheke’s scenery followed by lunch at one of the island’s fabulous vineyard restaurants.
The Island is brimming with great places to eat and many have won prestigious awards:
Poderi Crisci, Peacock Sky, Casita Miro, Te Whau, The Shed at Te Motu, Stonyridge, Cable Bay and Mudbrick all offer great dining experiences.
In addition, Oneroa village hosts many cafes and the Oyster Inn, Metro’s 2016 category winner.